I just wanted to notify everyone that I have updated and reactivated my website. I have removed the photo section and reinserted the book page. I discovered the Amazon author page is confusing to navigate, make a selection, and order. From my book page, you can click on any book cover and go directly to the corresponding page on Amazon. Clicking on the LCSM logo will take you to my website.

I also wanted to let you know my latest book is now available on Amazon. Ironically, this was the first book I ever wrote, over 35 years ago. I laid it aside and pretty much forgot about it over the years. Recently, I decided I wanted to give it another look. I had just about given up on locating it when I finally found it buried in almost the bottom box in our storage unit. After much updating and editing, it is now available on Amazon by clicking on the book cover above.

I pray these resources will be an encouragement to you. That has always been my greatest desire in ministry.

Norman R. Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment